Thursday, November 14, 2013
Response to Class Discussion: Radio
Radio was the first major source of everything you wanted. It had news, kid shows, adult shows, talk shows, etc. Radio changed the way we receive news. It helped get news across the country in a matter of time. It was the first national news source and it got many people's attention. Everyone loved everything about the radio, until TV stepped in. The radio did not really demassify that much though. Why not? Most things demassified when radio stepped in so why don't they? Well, radio thought of other ways to keep their head strong. They played music! Lots and lots of music! It was something that TV didn't have and every other media source. This was a huge hit for radio and that's why they're still strong today, playing today's hit music. Sometimes I will listen to the radio, but only certain times like when Christmas music is on (except this year because it came on way too early. It's only November guys) or when a sports game is on and I have no other way to watch it. Other than that, my honest opinion about the radio is that I hate it. Sorry guys, but I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment