Thursday, November 14, 2013

Response to Class Discussion: Internet

The internet. Probably the world's most favorite and complex piece of machine. From a desktop to an iPhone, the internet is everywhere. I would say that when the internet came out, it started a whole new age of technology. It can allow us to do so many things. One click of a button and you're wherever you want to be. The internet can allow us to do what TV, radio, newspapers and magazines do all in one device. If it does all of these things, then why haven't they demassified yet? The internet doesn't just take over everything, it basically just accompanied other sources of media. People didn't stop watching TV, they started to watch even more of it now that it was free and on the internet. It was also a very large social network of almost everyone. There's Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. People can receive news even faster with these social networks. I know I do. I use Twitter a lot and I follow many news Twitter accounts to keep up with current events, but somehow I still fail at Mr. Miller's current events quizes... Thanks internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment