Thursday, November 14, 2013
Classmate's Blog Response #3
When I read Sam's blogs, I think differently. He shows great credibility in his blogs. When he comments on other classmate's blogs, he sometimes disagrees with them and he makes a lot of sense. His assumptions about other's blogs are interesting and he words his own blogs very carefully. While reading his blog, I kind of realized that we think the same in some ways. He had previously talked about another student's blog and disagreed on how movie theaters would still be here in the future. He responds by saying that once new movies are released, they could easily be distributed and digitally transported through your own TV. We might not need movie theaters anymore. Once I read that, I thought to myself about how much that could definitely happen with today's technology. His blog is very well written and he makes a lot of interesting points. I recommend you stop and read them sometime. It is very much worth it and easy to read. Here is his blog: http://samwinreallife.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment